Music & Arts
God has given us many gifts and talents. Using these gifts and talents to connect with God and share the love of Christ with our brothers and sisters is one of the most powerful and meaningful acts we can do as Christians.
First Frisco has many opportunities to share what God has given us. These opportunities are for all ages and abilities. If you want to grow closer to God through Music and Art while serving with a group of your peers, you can do that here at First Frisco. Get plugged in today… there is a group for you.
Our programs include:
- Chancel Choir (Adult Volunteer Choir)
- Dance Ministry (adult/children and youth)
- Kid's Music (Pre K – 5th Grade)
- Youth Music (singers and instrumentalists)
- Adult Handbell Choir (Volunteer group)
- LifeSong Worship Team (Auditioned Contemporary Band)